Do you know of any freebie sites?

@celestos (814)
Do you surf online for freebies? I started a hub a few days ago called "Dont pay get it for free" and I listed tons of links to freebie sites.Do you know of any other good freebie sites and do you surf the web for free stuff like coupons and samples?
@Jennlk84 (4216)
Some of my favorite freebie sites are www.startsampling.com , www.freesamplesite.com , and www.teenfreeway.com . I have received lots of freebies from each of these sites. I visit them several times each day because they're updated often.
@busyB4 (875)
My faorite is mybargainbuddy.com It has a freebies section on the right side and I have found many good ones there!!
@busyB4 (875)
My favorite is mybargainbuddy.com . It has great sale items but the freebies are listed on the right side and you can go to them. Most days there are new ones added daily. I have gotten alot of good things from there!
@dragon54u (31644)
I visit those sites about once a week or so. Last Christmas I gave my sister a box of freebies I'd collected--tshirts, toothbrushes, food samples, cleaning stuff, you name it! She loved it!! This year, same thing. She says it's like having a surprise every day since they didn't go through it all in one day but took out something every day.
@celestos (814)
I have been collecting some decent sites in a list on one of my hubpages. There are some really good things on some of these:)
I am a member of a few different freebie sites...I have a listing of them at my website which you can check out by going to my profile.