Have you ever felt your feet getting ice cold plus getting little cramps them?

My feet has been getting really cold lately I have.getting cramps in them to. crazydaisy
@sudalunts (5526)
My feet will get cold and crampy sometimes too, especially in the winter time. I usually will wear socks to bed, and that seems to help. I do not know what causes this, but it only happens when I am trying to sleep. then sometimes the more I think about the cramp, the other foot will start cramping, then I will have to jump out of bed and walk around until it goes away.
I never got cold feet before or cramps in them oh maybe the baby toe ouh ouh and that is all but now I get it allot I never wore socks to bed I guess I will have to not looking forward to that.it's must be my age I like tp think young and act young but my body say's [NO} way. cd
@Grandmaof2 (7603)
I don't know if this helps any? http://www.getrolling.com/orbit/sum06_treatfeet.html I do know that when I was getting charlie horses so bad I used the nature remedies and I'm still taking magnesium and what a difference. Good Luck.
I will try it. cd
@Anne18 (11034)
Oh Daisy, i always suffer with cold feet, its great when I get into bed and put them on hubby's back!! I do wear socks 99% of the time. I have never got cramps in my feet before. Hope you sort it out.
I bet he love that.... the cold feet I am going talk to the doctor if it gets worse. cd
@tutul0045 (2630)
Hi, R u working overtime or something? I remember around 2-3 years abck i was working around 16 hrs a day and i use to get these type of cramps too. Check you diet and involve more protein in your food. Eat lot of fishes as it will take care a lot of things. Cheers, Tutul
I will change my diet see if that works thank you. cd