Holiday Websites

@catdla1 (6005)
The holidays are a wonderful time of year for children and families everywhere. I don't know if this discussion will be deleted or not, but there is a terrific, commercial-free website for children and families. It is free of charge, and has all kinds of games, music, stories, recipes, etc., to help make the holidays just a little more special with a little more excitement. The website is www.northpole.com and it is NOT a for-profit company. Does anyone know of any other sites that enrich the holiday experience, and is free of charge?
@onlydia (2808)
That sounds like a very nice site I will have to tell my niece has she and her daughter can go there. Thank you your friend onlydia
@catdla1 (6005)
The site is worth it, if only for the recipes. Every goodie you can think of is there! Check it out, and thanks for responding!
@onlydia (2808)
Thank you I'm going there right now. I have 30 min before I leave for work so have time. Not a lot of time but just some to have a look see. and thank you. Your friend onlydia
@schulzie (4064)
What a cool website! Thanks so much! I have 4 children so I am always looking for something else that is for the Holidays and especially Christmas. I have already bookmarked the page and will check it out more thoroughly later on tonight. Gotta run and pick up the kids from school now. Have a great day and happy myLotting!!!
@catdla1 (6005)
Enjoy it! I don't have any kids at home anymore, but I keep the site bookmarked for the recipe. All the favorites that I can remember are there. Thanks for responding & have a nice Christmas!
That is a really great website! I have it bookmarked too for my kids. They have been asking us to make the crafts and the recipes. They are just so excited for Christmas to get her. Thanks for sharing with us!
@catdla1 (6005)
You're quite welcome. It's nice having a site like that handy what is so non-commercial. There's so much to see and do there, and it seems to get bigger each year. Enjoy & hope you and yours have a marvelous Christmas!