Got 3 Payments In One Site Just In One Month!!!Yahoo!!!!

I am just very happy and very glad for receiving 3 payments in one site just for one month. Actually it is not too big, but the most important to me is the legitimacy of the site. It is actually similar to mylot. You don't have to post long discussions or responses , even your response is just one word, you get a credit for that. They have different contests, and once you win , you can easily your prize in your paypal account. Actually the truth is they just pay twice a month, I say I have been paid thrice because they give me bonus, i just don't know why. They usually pay on the second week and fourth week of the site. Its my one month in the site. On my second week I got $3. Last friday, I got $1 as a bonus and today I got $3, a total of $7. Not so big, but very beneficial. I'm so happy. Very few sites are legitimate, if you want to know the site, just let me know.
@sumiirajj (1983)
Hi friend,I am interested in the link please send me the link.thanks for sharing.
@awissa (69)
• Morocco
hi rberon , it seem to be interesting, i'm just a new user here, so i don't know how to contact you for this! coz i'm interested into this kind of stuff. please tell me. anyway thank you.
hi. i invited you as my friend, please accept my friend request.
@iwrite (5040)
Hello rberon1985, I wonder what site are you talking about, I might want to try my hand in that. if this program is suitable for international user. Please let me know. thanks.
@chandu245 (647)
So sweet friend, i want to do that one so please send me that site with ur referrel to my mail id {sach_cc@yahoo.com} i will be waiting for your mail to my mail. sach_cc@yahoo.com
@sunsham68 (1378)
sounds interesting, I am keen on online earning, so pm me right away!
@kaliyha (591)
rberon you haven't added me in your friends list there. OT: You were born in 1985?