Losing and Thanking

@margaux08 (1094)
"When I lost you... I was the one who loved your most But between us You lost more... For someday... i can love someone the way that I could love you But you will never be loved again the way I did. I'm still thankful for -if things did not end, I would not have realized that... everything I wanted was there with me all along"
I read this and i cry because i know that you are right. i thought i was okay after he left but when i really think about it, i was the only one who really loved in the relationship. now i know that i can love someone and will be able to do so again. that's amazing to me
@margaux08 (1094)
it was really painful to still nurture the hurt in your heart. it was a good thing you have the effort of moving on. nice to know that it amazes you how wonderful it is for you to share your love to someone who is worthy to receive your love. glad to know that it made you stronger by saying goodbye to your old love experience.
I'm not sure i've let it go completely. It hurts whenever someone talks about him and the things that happened and it kills me whenever i see him. I'm just not sure how to completely let it all go. We made a mistake but i was the one stupid enough to hold on.
@margaux08 (1094)
It is quite natural for you to feel that way. But it is not healthy to bottle it up, go to bed, being distraught night after night. You can express your feelings with a trusted friend. Another thing that will help is keeping yourself busy. You may tend to isolate yourself but this is the best time for you to associate with mature individuals - those who are ready to give you correct guidance. Finally, our best friend is TIME. I believe that there is so much time ahead of you to evaluate your worth, to discover yourself, and to share your skills to the world. More power! Happy mylotting!
@mimpi1911 (25474)
My boss keeps telling me that I must not feel upset about things that have been happening fr the people who are losing me they are at fault. they do not know what they are losing. It makes me feel so could. I would still be the same person - caring and giving and loving and I will sure can love again. Thanks somuch fr this.
@margaux08 (1094)
Who knows... in another part of the world, that guy is crying and regretting losing you... for it is too late when he finally realized that when he lost you.. he lost a major part of his life. Stay happy!
its true sometimes we look back and are thankful a relationship ended because it closed one door to opena better one
@margaux08 (1094)
...and accepting that the relationship is over also means thanking the other person for the memories...good or bad. Because it has molded you the "stronger you." Thanks for the response. Happy mylotting!