We often discuss about online earnings. Let us now discuss about OFFLINE earning

New Zealand
Well, here in mylot we often discuss about online earnings, earning in ptc sites and other websites in the Internet. Now, let us give it a break and discuss about offline earnings. What to do you in the real world? how much you earn? Is the income you generate a month through your job/business enough for you? Do you have any side business other than your real job/business or online stuffs? How about your offline earnings?
@hatimyal (1517)
To tell you the truth i m just a student so i dont have any offline earning. actually i have worked before in few companies but its a headache minting job and my studies. so online earning is best for me rit now. i make around 100$ per month so thats enough for my pocket money...and abt overtakin bill gates that i will do after i finish my studies. :P
@connierebel (1568)
I am also a student, and I don't have a job right now. I worked in manufacturing for several years, but I got laid off and went back to school. Hopefully I will be making a decent living when I get done. If you know of any good sideline business offline working from home, or one that only requires a few hours, please let me know.