avatars

@snam23 (3158)
Where are some places on the internet that I can get free avatars? In your opinion, what are the best avatars?
@mentalward (14695)
I can't tell you what the best avatars are because that's a matter of personal choice. But I can tell you where I get mine: http://animator.iconator.com. These are free and there are thousands of them to choose from! Have fun going through them all. It took me quite a while and I still haven't seen them all!
@snam23 (3158)
I guess that is a common thing people agree on. Thanks for the link and I will be sure to try to check out the thousands of free avatars! Thanks again!
@mentalward (14695)
Snam, I love your avatar! LOL I haven't played that game in eons! Muscles, I've been around... not as much because I've been baking my cookies and cakes for Xmas and working on my brand, spanking-new business, bas relief wall hangings of different dog breeds. It has taken off like a shooting star! I haven't quite finished my first one (Maltese) and already have 8 orders! If this keeps going the way it is, after I make sure my own family members have jobs, I might be able to employ some of my myLotter buddies! LOL Cool, huh?
Hi snam... i was also thinking of adding one of the avatars for me and so i did have the same question in mind so that i could give it a try. Your post helped me a lot. But it would have been nice if there was some mechanism so that i could know which of the avatars are being used by the existing members so that i could avoid them. it makes one unique and at the same time wont hurt anyone. thanks a lot happy mylotting
@snam23 (3158)
Well I am glad this discussion was helpful! I don't think you have to worry about having the same avatar as another member on mylot because there are more avatars available than there are myLot members and let's say only three-fourths of mylot members are active and 1/3 of those members do not have an unique avatar, then I think you are fine. I hope my calculations made sense. Good luck!