Do you ignore something when you concentrate?

Indonesia
I do, usually i did this when i was deep in one things i like, for example when reading a book, including when mylotting, especially if the thing was not very important to me, usually when people talk to me do you ever ignore something when you're on fully concentrate? In what conditions you do that?
@salonga (27830)
Yes I do ignore anything and anyone of lesser importance whenever I am concentrating on something. In fact, I hate disturbance when I concentrate on something. When I am writing, I want full concentration. I really can't be disturbed so I'd lock up myself in a room and would turn off cellphone and would tell people in the office or in the house not to bother me.
yeah i can go mad either when someone or something near disturb me when i'm on concentration, but usually i can't tell anyone not to bother me because it happen in short time, a sudden concentrate on something, i don't have a preparation time to tell that
Hi! sometimes, when I am too concentrated with what I do, and someone will talk to me, I ignore them in a way that I don't react or reply immediately to them. and when I realized that someone is talking to me I have to ask them what they said. have fun
same as me, as if i just don't listen anything from them, so i need to ask again for what they already said