Advice requested to complete the registration process.

China
As informed, Paypal information is needed to complete the mylot registeration process. Can anybody tell me if I should ask for a personal account or a premier account from the Paypal? Why Visa information is also needed? Can the payment be transferred directly to Visa? Appreciate your patient advice.
@monouu (2608)
It all depend on what type of fund are you going to receive. If you are going to receive fund from Paypal account balance then a personal account is ideal because there is no fee to receive fund from account balance. A premier account will charge you a fee whenever you receive fund but the good point is you can receive credit card payment. Therefore if you've to receive many credit card payment, go for premier account, if not a personal account will do the job and save you payment received fee.
Thanks a lot for your advice. Another question, how do I get rectified in paypal registration process?
@monouu (2608)
I'm not sure about your problem but you need to add credit card to verified your account. Paypal has different policy for different countries, it is better for you to ask your fellow countryman or contact paypal support (do state where you're from)
@rberon1985 (5394)
Hi. welcome here in mylot.I hope you are enjoying your stay here. Is this your first day in the site?Actually you have to register first under premier account. They will not be asking you a credit card. Once you were already registered, you can request for change in status.you can change it to personal account.
@Mike07 (505)
Go with the premier account as its free. If your going to make money online you'll need to be Premier.