Today i can't make any review on Ciao ..

Indonesia
Heloo, anyone can't make a review in ciao? Today i want to make a review on Ciao, but i can't make any review on Ciao, i'm afraid that they have some problem with their site, i'm afraid it's DDos Attack ... Does anyone have the same problem with me?
@salonga (27830)
It's okay now my dear! Ciao underwent some repair yesterday so we were not able to get through their site. I was also sort of troubled because I've not withdrawn my earnings there so far. How about if they will not get back anymore? Whahhh that would be so sad! Happy I am this morning when I checked out Ciao. The system is now working. But I don't have the time to make reviews now. I want to concentrate with mylot now. I am making more money here now than Ciao. Ha!ha!ha!
Yep, yippiee it already works, they admit that there's a glitch on their website, if you still found any problem you can tell the support for technical problems whaaa don't worry, if you afraid, maybe you can make a cashout right now, wow reading your last text, i wonder it means that you are so great on mylot that's what i'm tryin to do, but i hope i can do both better
@mariefe18 (640)
Me too! I have been suffering from this for two days already. I can't read the comments on my review and I can' even read and rate other members review. I wonder why. I hope they will be back soon.
two days? luckily i'm just yesterday ... but now they already back, so have a nice day
@stiener (735)
Well...no matter what is happening in Ciao right now. I am thankful it happened after payout day. I cannot imagine what other assumptions and conclusions people will derive when there are so many negative rumours about Ciao previously. People will naturally think that Ciao have came up with excuses like system glitches and delaying payments. This is the normal thrend that studied in the theory of attitude and attribution in social psychology. Cheers and Happy MyLotting...
@warrior_777 (1392)
Hi maxilimian.. I also experience the same problem with Ciao. Since yesterday I can open other members review, I was about to rate my friends review yesterday when I logged in I can't open their reviews I though that there was only problem with my internet connections but today I can't still open their reviews. Is there any other members with the same problems with Ciao?
I've got this message sometimes ... Service temporarily unavailable -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We are currently updating the system. Please check back later. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause .. I hope it won't take days to fix all the problems , absent earning in ciao for couple of days
Maybe it is a denial of service attack, not sure. Anyway, it's still pretty early for them in the States. It'll take one day for them to fix things up I guess. I will just have to postpone adding my reviews.
It's happen yesterday, i can't make any review or read other reviews, i hope it's not because of DDos Attack
@mokbul (616)
I think so. The might be having some technical glitch. Pages for writing not loading for quite long time when I last tried about 1 hour before.
@zalilame (880)
Now I figure out my earning stuck. My earning stays 4.46 for three days.