Do not let the weather affect your mood!

@JummyTao (265)
China
What's the weather like during your country right now?Sunny,Rainy or Snowy? If you are British i think you adapt to the rainy days during your life.If you are from south country i think the warm weather is perfect. Everyday when we wake up,open the windows.What's weather do you like best?But,however whatever the weather is,do not let it affect your mood! Actually,on rainy days i feel very bab.What about you?Maybe you like it or not... Share with us,happy mylotting!
@spalladino (17922)
I used to live in the northern area of the U.S. and the cold, cloudy winter days used to get me down sometimes. But, for the past five years I have been living in south Florida where it's sunny and warm most of the time, which I like a lot better. Today it is going to be in the 80's, it's sunny and breezy right now.
@JummyTao (265)
Today,the weather in Shanghai is sunny/cloudy.But i didn't go outside,i just has a hot bath and washed clothes(of course by washing machine). I prefer summer to winter,because i can play ball outside.Hoho...
@kykidd (6818)
The weather today where I am living this winter, is worse than it has been all year. The high is only supposed to be 41 degrees. I just moved here from the north, and yesterday it was negative 15 degrees there. So, I feel very fortunate to be here in this warm weather this winter. I hope I can come here, or go somewhere that is just as nice every year. I am very fortunate, and I think you are right. We have to look at our blessings, and not let the weather or anything else get us down. Thanks for starting this discussion, and have a great day!
@JummyTao (265)
Hmm...I know US is during the winter now and our land too.But the temperature is higher than US.The lowest is about negative5 degrees.I don't like winter too it's too cold to go outside.I like summer and spring,maybe all the people like them. Merry Christmas!
@sameroad (3180)
the weather here is sucky right now... it's winter and only like 3 days till christmas and it's HOT outside. I hate it.. makes it feel like it's not christmas because its not cold... today is the coolest day we've had all week and that were gonna have and it's only 69F which isn't all that cool... christmas day is suppose to be in the 70's... blah! i want it to be colder... but what can ya do? and rainy days usually make feel tired.
@rinkbong (55)
i will be happy both in rainy day and sunny days
@jambi462 (4595)
I live in the United States in the Michigan area and it's snowy and full blown winter here. I hate the snow and the whole season of winter is just not for me. I hate the feeling of always being constantly cold even inside of my house or buildings or businesses. Rainy days I like because it's not freezing outside and you aren't always shivering. Sunny days are my favorite, because there's nothing like being outside just doing stuff on a beautiful summer day. I can't wait to journey around again when it gets warmer outside.