Have you ever started to respond to a discussion...

@CRSunrise (2964)
and find you couldn't even finish that much. I've tried to "pen" a response to a few discussion and find that I don't even an appropriate response. So I just back out of the discussion. Ocassionally, I might come back to the discussion and have an idea about what to say, but sometimes I don't.
@savak03 (6693)
That usually only happens when I'm trying to force a comment to a discussion that I'm not really interested in.
@CRSunrise (2964)
Actually, with some of the discussions, I've been interested in them, but sometimes I have problems wording my thoughts. Sometimes if I have to fight to figure out what I want to say, I find that I don't really have a lot to say in the first place.
I have a similar problem. Sometimes I respond, then run out of ideas, so I just stop there and then. I enjoy reading the others and am very much impressed with those who spark lively exchanges on their postings.
@agihcam (1915)
This is very common here. Sometimes we feel that we are really empty and we could not even respond or post some words related to the discussion we are wanting to respond. The best we can do is to have some rest and look around.Until then, we will have some input I believe.
@LadyMarissa (12160)
Yep, I've tried responding to this one 6 times but never made it!!!