Do you think its a good idea for mylot to make NEW MEMBERS watch a video

of the dos/donts before they can post? That way newbies wont get all their posts deleted or waste time asking questions located in the FAQ. Perhaps its the layout of the FAQ that scares mylotters. I remember reading FAQ long ago but honestly, did not understand half of it until I started using mylot. Thats a ton of reading and I think a short video would do the trick.
@mysdianait (65079)
Something has to be done and this could be it They are so eager to earn that they do not realise that by not reading them they are actually losing because many of their posts will go p.s you been listening to Joe Cocker recently?
It would also cut back on the amount of spam and unwanted posts we have to dig thru to find good discussions. No have not been listening to Joe? Just monitoring the types of posts here on mylot. They seem to be all newbies or mylotters breaking the rules. Have not been posting much and this got me thinking.
@mysdianait (65079)
It was Joe who sang 'You can leave your hat on' - or am I mistaken?
@howard96h (11643)
• New York, New York
I think this is a great idea. I think you should send your idea to mylot, I wonder why no one has thought of this before. (+) for you!
Now you have even a better idea. I will send this suggestion to mylot. Cross your fingers.
@sconibear (8010)
only if it's one of those scratchy, outdated, videos that looks like it's from the 70's. you know the ones where there's a bunch of bad actors wearing plaid bell bottomed pants that they show you when you go for a new job orientation. yeah.........that would be cool.
Hey those videos are classic. I think a video like that is still better than reading thru all those FAQ with no photos or anything.