Merry Christmas! How's everyone doing?

@swirlz (3136)
Hi mylotters and friends. I haven't been around for a few months because we didn't have internet at home (because we have more important things to spend the money on) and right now I'm checking my internet accounts through a cafe. I don't think we'll get our internet until after the holidays, when money's not so tight anymore. Anyway, I just dropped by to greet everyone here, especially my friends, a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year. I know the Christmas greeting is a bit late, but I just want to greet nonetheless. I wish you're all having a blast. ^__^ I also wanted to drop by to say that I haven't completely forgotten about this community. It might seem like I'm one of those phantom members who suddenly disappears, but it's really not like that, I really had no choice. I'd be back one day, and we'll all chat again. hehe. Have a Happy Holiday!
I cut my internet also to save money. I now only check it at my parent's house. I hope your new year is wonderful and that you soon have your internet back.
@swirlz (3136)
lol, 6 months later and we still didn't have our internet back. it's gotten harder now than before.
@se7enthbird (8324)
i was not able to be here at mylot for two weeks i guess. i was working out of town and i even missed my family so so so much during christmas. now i am home for new year and i am here trying to catch up at mylot as well. and i saw your discussion at the top part of my email and it is still fresh. har har har. happy holidays to you and have an enjoyable one.
seasons greetings to you! hope your holiday is doing great..
Hi and welcome back also a merry christmas and a happy new year to you also. I have noticed alot of people are not on that useally are but that is because of the holiday and all so it's understandable. I hope you have a great New Year and we will all have to fill each other in on how it all went have a good one.