how's the volume of your ringtone ?

@kunking (1116)
China
hey,mylotters! currently i'm using a smartphone with many features..but one thing bother me a lot is that often the ringtone is not loud enough, especially in a crowded situation...i have to set it into a vibrate model in order to remind of me when someone calls in or sms...so what about u? how's the volume of your ringtone?
my phone is nokia,and the ringtone is really lould.it can change,and i usually put it on the louldest one so that i canot miss any call.what is the type of your phone,maybe you should buy another one.wish you good luck and see you !
@kunking (1116)
hi,littlek! thank u for advice..currently i'm using a blackberry phone and i've planned to change my phone now...wish u good luck and happy new year!
@modstar (9608)
The volume of my phone is loud enough to alert me even if i'm in crowded place. I'm kind of used to the ringtone i'm using which is the standard ringtone of Nokia. At night i do set it on low or silent just so i won't distract people who are sleeping at home. I'm only using vibrate feature whenever i'm in a meeting or something.
@kunking (1116)
hi, modstar! the ringtone of Nokia phone is moderate and i have ever used a Nokia phone and found it very pratical..thank u for responding and happy new year!
@mimico (3618)
Mine's at the maximum. Most of the time, I can't hear my phone ringing because I'm out talking with my friends or shopping or partying. So it's best to just keep it at the maximum volume. I do adjust it to silent mode when I'm in the movie theater or when I'm in a meeting because it's really embarrassing when other people hear my ring tone! I'd like to be the only one to hear it...
@kunking (1116)
yeah, i've done the same with u..however, often i stil can't hear my phone ringing when i'm out in a noisy place..so i set it on a vibrate mode..
@regal_aeros (2605)
mine is REALLY LOUD. But that depends really. if the original music is soft, naturally your ringtone won't be loud. For me, because my phone is kept in a pouch and chucked inside my bag, my ringtone is loud and it's also put on the LOUDEST!!! hee
@kunking (1116)
i agree with u..usually i choose some noisy music since my ringtone isn't so loud..
my nokia phone is set to beep only once. and then my samsung phone's volume is set to 3.
• Norway
My phone is too loud
@2oldn2ys (64)
It depends on which phone you have. I have the Motorola Q and the volume is the ONLY thing I like about it. See if yours has different levels. I have some loud songs to begin with, but I can put mine on an Outdoor mode which is really loud. Problem is, once the tune begins to play there is NO way to stop it until it plays out and I have some long tunes.....Also a problem that I have noticed with it is the speaker is on the back of the phone so if it is covered up that will muffle the sound. I prefer my Samsung....speaker on the front and it could be set to play a tune and vibrate at the same time...this won't.