Any free download movies site?

@katkat (2379)
I am wondering if there is any site that totally free to download movies. I stumble on some site that is free to watch online but not to download. Is there any site I could download free movies? Thanks in advance.
yeah normally they are found on forums! happy lotting and have a blessed new year
@eiram25 (1077)
i'm not quite sure but you can check the site out for yourself.it's www.movie6.net or anime6.org.i have tried downloading movies before but that was a long time ago.you can check the site out if it still works.hope this will help you.happy movie watching! happy mylotting as well!
@xjgege (110)
I don't think so, or at least I haven't heard of one... You could always try graboid, if you're willing to download software. You can download 5000MB of videos before you have to start paying. Although you could get all your different computers and make accounts on them :) Good luck! and tell me if you find a good website.