how closed your family is?

does every member of your family is good to be with? if yes, then you and every member of your family is closed to each other therefore your family have a strong ties? how closed your family is?
@vipinl (802)
All our family members is closed to each other, have very strong ties and its relly good to have that good a family... hope it allyays remain the same.happy myloting
@williamjisir (22900)
Hello mrbrownedeye. There is a strong family tie in our family. We love each other so much that whatever we do, we think of each other. I am happy for my family.
@webneton (134)
Yes,my family is good closed,I love my family's everyone
@munna091 (82)
Yes, i really love my family very much. mine is a sweet n small family we usually go for hangout each weekends
@coolcat123 (4391)
Yes I really love my small family.All members of the aily are very supportive and friendly so its very good to spend time with them but I dont get much free time to spend with my family but whenever I am free I enjoy those moments with my family.