A six year old boy drives the family car to school

@sudalunts (5526)
Yes, that is right, he missed the school bus, and decided to take the car. The parents were charged with child endangerment. He learned how to drive from playing video games. http://news.aol.com/article/6-year-old-drives-family-car-to-school/295688
@jlamela (4906)
I never heard this news. It is just so impossible for a six year old to learn how to drive and besides where did he get the key?If this is true how can the parents so negligible with their son?
@sudalunts (5526)
The mother was in bed, and left the child to fend for himself, and he missed the school bus. Yes, the mother was very negligent.
@lilybug (21145)
That is ridiculous. My son is 9. If he were to miss the school bus I would take him to school. PLUS even at 9 years old I get up with him and make sure he is getting ready for school and gets on the bus.
@syeryn (574)
OMG! Where was the mother? I could not imagine a child missing their school bus and the parent not being aware of what the child was doing. I guess she doesn't wake up to see him off to school in the mornings.
@zackyo7 (301)
Omg!!! You have to be joking. That is so dangerous. I can't believe that a six year old could do such a thing from playing video games. What is wrong with the parents. They should have known better to leave the keys in the child's reach. They deserved what they got. But wow this is so cool. Even though it was bad. This kid might become a very good driver to be able to drive so well at such a tender age. I wish I could do that distance. But my dad wouldn't even let me drive. Lucky little guy.
Well at least the parent was not passed out in the passenger seat. I have seen an article about that as well. The parent got to drunk and could not drive so the child had to. Whats this world coming to. Makes me shake my head in disbelief.