Which thread has more...

@GADHISUNU (2163)
I am curious to know in myLot which thread has more number of discussions going? Like Religion, Reading, Q&A, Life, Relationships and so on. What is your guess? Could you order based on your own hunch or in some other manner which topic has the highest number of discussions going. Arrange the significant heads in the descending order. Here are mine: Just on my hunch: Q&A,Religion,Life,Relationships,make extra money are the top five. Take your pick.
according to my pickup, the top 5 will be.. Question and answers, Mylot, Make extra money, Life & Peoples. I'm not fighting here that this will be the exact. but just my opinion.. Have a nice time, mate.. Happy lotting!
@GADHISUNU (2163)
You sure know Raghu I haven't got the faintest idea how to figure it out.
Hi... what i said is just my opinion.. usually, i will stay in mylot atleast 5 to 6 hours a day, even if i dont work. i just spend time by reading discussions. those hours, i always see that Q & A section, mylot, Make extra money & Computers are always on the top. thats y i said!
I do not know.. I think "mylot.com" has the most. Then "making extra money" interest. Then maybe "Life". "Religion" and "Q&A" round out my top five choices. I wonder if the debate interest is up there too.. hmm good question. I thought there was a way to see how many discussions each interest had but I just tried to look and I couldn't find anything. I could have sworn there was a way to see that information at a glance. I'll have to look around more to see.
@GADHISUNU (2163)
Heaven when you find any other way to get the count please PM me.
@JenInTN (27547)
I thought about it when I read your response and I think if you choose interests and these are in them..you can see beneath each one how many discussions are in that subject.
@JenInTN (27547)
I think maybe:life,people,q&a,relationships,religion,make extra money. We're kinda close in what we think.
@GADHISUNU (2163)
Thanks for the response.Could you please say, why it is so? I mean why YOU think it is so?
@JenInTN (27547)
Sure. I think so because the first four are pretty open ended and most discussions can fall under these categories in one way another. As far as religion and making money,these are two of the top pioreties in peoples lives and they feel very strongly about these two subject thus having alot to discuss in these areas.