Do you know how to fix BIOS error?

@May2k8 (9901)
Indonesia
I don't have time to get any happen in my computer, so i just leave it. If you know how to fix BIOS error, you can respond on my discussion. Anyone can help me, how to fix BIOS error?
@tkleyr (406)
Maybe it will be better if you would post here what really the error is so that other mylotter can somehow think of ways how they could possibly help you.
@May2k8 (9901)
Thank you for your comments tkleyr, i want to ask to anyone who know to fix my BIOS. Have a nice day
@May2k8 (9901)
Hi there, sorry I can not answer questions from you for 2 months, because too many activities that I have to go. Okay, I will explain with detail how my BIOS error. First, check error that occurred in my BIOS date is always changed to update the BIOS date. Or, this is related to the BIOS battery. Because, the BIOS I can still save the setting. However, I have to press F1 every time turn on the computer and save the settings to be able to re-enter Windows. Thank you and happy mylotting!!!
@Kowgirl (3490)
Most modern PC's come preset with the most compatible uses of BIOS (Basic Input/Output System) To learn more about BIOS here is an Ebook you can download to study. ftp://ftp.embeddedarm.com/old/saved-downloads-manuals/EBIOS-UM.PDF
@May2k8 (9901)
Thank you Kowgirl, i have try that site but i think my BIOS still error.