do you get inspired to work more after getting your online payments?

After reading on one of the discussions of one of the members here in mylot of one of the online review site that I am also working with that she receive her payment i immediately checked on my paypal account to check if my payment also got it and it did get in and viola..... my mylot payout gets in as well so today I become inspired to work more on the online sites that I am working well so that new month I will be getting my payout again. how about you, do you get inspired as well? i am excfited for the upcoming days and promised myself to work more and be industrious in my online sites. Yepeeeeee...
I STILL have not received my payment. uhm, can you share to me more about online money making.. hehe.. i still have not get any from this.. heheh..please
really, you haven't reached payout here in mylot? when did you start joining here? This is my 3rd payout since I joined mylot. Friend what you have to do is make quality post and comments. can you try making your comments and post around five lines every time you make any discussion and comments? don't limit yourself with just a thank you and a few number of words, expound on it. even in replying on those people who have left a comment to your discussion. another thing, why don't you try making 10 quality comments in new discussions that interest you everyday. Hope this helps. Keep on posting!!
@Bebs08 (10685)
hahahah we are the same my friend. I think I know what youa re talking about. I received payment twice in that site. And yes, I am inspired to do more this year in my online sites because I am inspired to receive an email informing me that I have payment received in my paypal.. hahaha I love it.
hello friend, I feel the same way as you do. You haven't been active lately are you busy with the other sites that you are working with? Hope to hear new discussions from you. thanks for the online friendship!!!
@riyasam (16571)
i have not checked my paypal account but getting paid is an incentive to work harder.but usually ,it takes me around 2months to reach the payout.
hello friend thanks for the post. I don't usually reached a monthly payout in mylot it takes me two months before I reach payout but it is okay as long as I can share my thoughts and help others and I am getting the same benefits too. I really enjoy my stay in this site and on top of that I am also being paid with what I shared for that makes it even better. LOL. I know you feel the same. Happy Mylotting my friend.
@warrior_777 (1392)
Yes I do. Especially with the site where I received payments. I'm inspired to work more and stay online as much as I can. Congrats to your double payments received. Cheers!
thanks friend and thanks for sharing your thoughts as well. i hope I'll receive a double payment every month to make me happier? LOL. how about you did you reach payout for this month?
@srijshm (1165)
Earning at the net is so slow that you have no other option but to get motivated by these small carrots. I am sure everyone like me who has been scamed before finding paying sites, initially react with hurray at the payments.Its Strange how,even 1$ payments from sites can get all of us excited. We never think a big deal about blowing 1$ though. I usually find myself working harder at the site when i am nearing the payout. Guess it is the same with everyone.
I like you work harder if my earnings haven't reach the minimum when it is nearing payout. well no matter what the amount is may it be a meager or something big it motivates me to work harder knowing that my efforts have been paid off. if you do not encourage ourselves to work harder thinking that our earnings are not too big it would be better off not to invest in online earnings. just my two cents. this could me my thinking since working online is just a sideline in my part and i got an offline job. i am not speaking for those who solely depends on their online earnings but i would think they feel the same. thanks for the post!!!
@sunshine4 (8707)
I never thought about this, but you are right. It seems once I get that payment I want to get online and make some more money! That is what is so great about sites that pay weekly. I think I work harder on them because of the steady payments.
@owelm0408 (1011)
yes of course..earnings gives me a good motivation to work for more.works harder for a bigger amount.hehehe
that is true. and i will be working more so that I will look forward t my pay next month. do i sound so excited? I know I am. hehehehhehe thanks for the post and happy mylotting!!!
Yes, knowing that others got their payments is confirmation that the sites are legitimate and earnable. I'll feel motivated then to do more and earn more. You're able to cashput every month at mylot? Nice. I don't think i'm able to monthly but i try to post at least a few each day.
yes that is true knowing that the site that you are working for is legitimate it motivates me more to work for it. actually this payout for this month is a payout from my november and december hardwork, i did not qualify for november so i work harder for december. you just have to work a little harder so that you'll be able to reach the minimum payment. My best regards.