ciao paid me!!!!

I was shocked when I opened my email...I received a payment of $7 bux from ciao...Although Some members drop the site because of the new payment system they implemented theya re still considered legit and paying... See the proofs at my blog... Happy lotting..
@carinio98 (2935)
they are paying... but the big ? is how some people can earn there even you put up your hard work still you cant do a lot of earnings there... to be honest im not active there cuz i cant earn anything even a cent...
but I did earn...so how come you can't?
@carinio98 (2935)
i dont know... even i post a review still i dont see my balance go up... always 0...
they have removed the 0.25 per review..Now you can earn by rating, reading reviews and leaving a comment.. And if your review got selected to be best review for the month you will be rewarded in cash...
@etavasi (751)
can i know what is ciao? they pay using paypal or something ?
Ciao is a review site...They pay for every rating, comments you've done..Or if your review is good you can also received a special prize from them...The minimum payment is $5 via paypal only..
@etavasi (751)
wow nice, looks like they pay fast, i going to try it
@mialei23 (2386)
Wow amazing! I just signed up and join today, honestly I don't have any idea how this ciao works but I have to find out. Congratulations and keep it up! How about here in mylot, have you already been paid? Keep on posting and have a nice day. Aim high!
good for you... you can earn by rating, viewing and leaving a comment at the reviews made by your friends...You can add me up and lets rate each other...My name their is joddy20032000 ...
I haven't reach the minimum yet...Still have 5 bux to go to reach it..
congratulations , my friend,I also recieved my first payment from ciao last night, that really make me feel happy ,although they only pay for the rate ,but it is still a great site ,and have good reputation . I will insist write reviews on it.
yeah... let's keep on earning bux at ciao!
congrats lady shan... keep going.. i am also working with ciao. Hope i will also get paid soon..
yes you will be paid just be patient!!
@kaka135 (14117)
Congratulations on your payment. Yeah, recently many people lost hope with ciao, after they have changed the payment system. It's glad to know that the site still pays and it's promising. I am still $1 away from my payout, I do not know if I can reach $5 by end of the month, then at least I can get my payment next month.
try to reach the minimum payment before the end of the month so you can paid by the site....alhtough it now hard to earn bux at ciao they are still considered legit site.
@abhi_bangal (3686)
First of all, I should congratulate you on your surprise earnings. Yes, what you said has a lot of truth in int. And I can say it from my own experience. I would also like to reiterate that, the payment system by Ciao, doesn't seems too userfriendly. They should have continued at least a little of penny as the dues for writing reviews there. I too have decreased my visits to Ciao quite considerably. But one thing I should say that, my earnings on Ciao too are increasing, though I have still not reached the minimum payout. Because I had requested all the sum at the right time. So, quite a few cents were left behind. But when I checked my account a few days before, I found out that some of balance had increased. Now, I think, I will check again to see what the changes and the chances of my request are.
Thanks...Ciao is still worth investing our time...
@paoxav (1382)
Congratulations! Well I'm still new at Ciao and yet to reach my first payout and I hope I'll get it quick. How long to cashout there by the way? and what's the perfect date or time to request a cashout? I guess i'm just a couple of dollars to cashout my earnings there.
Just keep rating and leave a comment so you'll cashout in no time...Once you reach the minimum which is 5 dollars.. you can get it next mid month...