Playoffs Tomorrow Who Are You Routing For?

This season is almost over. Tomorrows games will decide who goes to the Superbowl. You have the Steelers taking on the Ravens, and the Eagles taking on the Cardinals. I have to route for the Steelers or risk divorce, but I will secretly routing for the Eagles. So what about you?
@camomom (7536)
I honestly don't care but I live in PA so I have to route for the Steelers or face a lynching.
Good think you didnt pick Philly or you might be no longer with us lol.
@camomom (7536)
I live in the Steelers fan area. I'd be shot if I said the Eagles.
Risk Divorce? Oh, I am sorry. We Steelers fans can be demanding. I hope my Steeelers meet The cards in Tampa. I hate The Eagles. I always have and this year they beat my Giants so I am rooting against them. If they do make it, I hope THe steelers Or The Ravens beat them like a drum.
Yeah he is a bit funny about his team. I am so glad they won lol. Well my Eagles lost, and there is whispers already that McNabb will be leaving. I can only hope he goes to the Bills, which is my all time favorite team. You got your wish though, congrats.
I am sorry that one of your teams lost. I know how that feels. As the fourth quarter was running out , I wondered aloud which would leave Philly first Donovan or Reid? I hope if Donovan does leave he goes to a team where he can start.
@maggiedg (97)
It is really hard to pick teams in these two match-ups. The Ravens defense has been very good all year, and it was a big factor in knocking off Tennessee (which was a big upset). But they have a rookie quarterback, and almost all of the time, rookie quarterbacks don't do well in the playoffs. So, if he can stand up to the pressure and do what no other rookie quarterback has ever done and do well, I think the Ravens will beat the Steelers. But the Steelers are going to be tough to beat at this point. I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan, so I just can't bring myself to root for the Eagles, but they are the favorites. (Of course, that doesn't seem to make much difference this year. Just look at last week when the only favorite to win was the Steelers.) I do think the Cardinals have a chance to beat the Eagles. Their quarterback, Kurt Warner, has won a Super Bowl, so he knows a lot about the pressure in the playoffs and look very good last week. If the Cardinals play like the did last week, I think they might win. But they have to be on top of their game from the very start.
The Cardinals and the Ravens both, are underdogs. I love underdogs, it makes everything so exciting.
@KrauseHome (36356)
Well, I was actually rooting for the Giants, but when they were beat by the Eagles, I was definately going to be rooting for the Eagles. I would Love to see them play Pittsburg as I never thought the Steelers had a chance to be in the Super Bowl as well. So it will definately be interesting, and may the Best team win... But personally if Arizona wins and the Steelers also loose, I may skip watching the Super Bowl this yr.
I actually like all the teams this year. I would watch no matter who gets in. There have been years in the past where that was not true.
@crigal (105)
Who cares? The only team I'm concerned with never made the playoffs. Oh well! Anyway, I think it's be the Eagles and Steelers in the SB.
I hope so too, thanks.