earnings decreases! What do you feel?

@lockheart (1405)
I have experienced this for about 5x ! Recently, i have been deducted 5cents, and i think 5cents is a big deal for me. .how do you feel about it?
I had a decrease as well. I would like to know why it happens. I mean if I take part in a dicussion that gets kicked off I am thinking that is why my money would be lowered. I have a goal this month that I am trying to make and it seems I might not do it. I have been spending a lot of time here and I want to know more tips and tricks about mylot. I have read a lot about the site but I feel I could learn more about it. I would like to know if you can reach the payout every month too, because so far on my end I have been here 3 months and have been unable to reach the payout yet. I am not saying in can not be done but so far I must be doing something wrong because I cannot make the payout. I have been on here a lot this month too. Anyway I hope this helps and happy mylotting to you have a good day.
@lockheart (1405)
3 months and still youre not able to reach the minimum payout? Thats frustating. . When my earnings decrease, i am so disappointed! Its like i want to take a break because of disappointment. But it can do nothing at all. So i continue my activities trying to get back what i have loss! Starting discussions and maintaning it is my way to maximize my earnings! Although i have my referral but it seems he is not active at all. I hope you can reach the minimum payout soon.