Make money real money?

I want to make real 100% free legit money online. I heard it is possible to make $100 in one month on here but you have to post like 150 posts a day which seems like a lot to me because I don't really have time to be on the internet all day searching for ways to make money I need to have already found a way. I might want to sell stuff for companys and get a small commission but don't know how. I like to review a lot I even was/am a member of ciao but they have stopped paying $1.00 per review and only pay per people who rate your review. I don't know what to do if one of you or all of you could help me with what to do that would be good.
you can make some money by joining my program that im enrolled in. Actually much more money then on here and you do much less work on the computer. visit my site http://users.cjb.net/freehostingsolutions/index.html
Thank you I will check hits4pay out
@MissAmie (718)
If you could tolerate it. it's certainly not the job for everyone. Some companies are using adult chat via text message. Some of these are accessed by a chat client on your PC and a few actually use your phone, but no one has access to your phone number. From what I hear www.text121chat.com is a good site to start with. The pay isn't great but they have great training so after you get the hang of it you can go to a better paying company later. I have an application sitting here waiting to be filled out. It is unlike phone actress jobs because it is so impersonal. I don't know if you have a potty mouth or are embarassed easily, but you may as well check it out. It is legit for sure and I think pay is .07 per message. Anyway, check it out if you feel daring!
But from what your saying it seems like for girls only and I am a guy.
@jambi462 (4593)
I would suggest that this site is a good one to do when you're bored because it definitely pays you and pays you automatically instead of you having to wait for approvals of the offers you've completed. Other then that I would suggest finding a lot of the offer websites and joining them and just do as much offers as possible. I've been trying to earn on the internet for about three months now and I've made a grand total of about sixty dollars so getting a hundred dollars a month I'm not so sure about.
@kilani123 (865)
• United Arab Emirates
Check my profile , BUT , U need patience and time to get where iam now , if u want tips or any kind of help PM me i will be happy to assist ya !! but remember u need time and patience !!
@luffy7 (820)
visit my blog in my profile for many ways of making money online. maybe you will find one you like that suit you