What's his name....

@taface412 (3175)
Does this happen to you when you think of a specific actor? You can see their face, and hear their voice in your head, but their name draws a blank. And it is almost on the tip of your tongue. I notice this with one of my favorite actors: Christopher Walken. For some reason when I think of him I cannot remember his name off the top of my head...and I think he is a superb actor. Does this happen to you?
@thorgrym (677)
It happens all the time! I actually have a category of actors that you see in a lot of movies but never really even learn their names. I call them, "Oh, that guy" - as in "Oh, it's that guy that was in (insert movie title)." It isn't true so much anymore, but there were a lot of actors in the 80's and early 90's that showed up in supporting roles in a lot of movies - usually very type-cast. Gary Busey was one of those for a long time, but started to gain fame and became well known. Honestly, I tend to remember the names of other characters some people have played rather than the actors name. I recently saw an episode of Numb3rs on TV. John Glover made a guest appearance on the show as a psychic. My wife and I both recognized him as Lionel Luthor from Smallville. If she had asked the actor's name, I would have had to try to remember it, but I knew his character's name right away.
@Nadinest1 (2035)
Hi. You are wondering if this happens to me when I try to remember an actors name....it happens to me when I am trying to remember an aquaintance's name. I can see the face etc and cannot remember their name. I think this happens to all of us every once in a while. Nadine
@Shar19 (8236)
That happens a lot with me. Usually I'll think of the person's name when I'm laying in bed trying to get to sleep.
Not often, I love playing movie trivia games so I keep sharp on all the actors. I know most of their names its their personal lives I don't know anything about and I'd rather hear it from them then read it in some tabloid.
@inkyuboz (1365)
• Mandaluyong City, Philippines
This always happens to me. I can't remember some actor's name and that question will be stuck in my head all day. Once, I even had that nameless actor's face in my head for a week! You know what? When I finally found out who he is, I remember that he's one of my favorite actors ever. His name is Steve Buscemi, by the way. (I don't even know if I spelled that right. Haha)
Yes, this happens more often than I care to admit. hehe And, when it does happen, I always seem to be with someone who blurts it out RIGHT as I remember their name. That annoys me. Ugh. hehe