The payment date of Pickjack

Guangzhou, China
Few days ago I noticed that the payment date of Pickjack is Feb.5th but now it's on Feb.11th. It is bad that its payment date is changed. Does it mean something? Short in money? What do you think?
@williamjisir (22901)
Good evening, youless. I think that everything is possible for the date of payment. It is ok so long as it pays its users. Good luck to youless.
I agree with you. I am very glad to see you tonight. Tomorrow I will go to work.
@kalav56 (11497)
Normally we do tend to think that the company is about to postpone some of the payments .and that it has some sort of crisis, howver minnor it may be.
Hopefully this website won't be a scam.
@dlr297 (5418)
I have not noticed the payment date change, But i have noticed that the site is running slow the last few days. Just checked it does say the 11th. I don't think that it means to much. I have not been a member very long, have they done it in the past. What i would go by is if they have a good paying record .
At least I received payment from it twice.
@skysuccess (8881)
youless, I do not think we should be overly concerned with the running details at the moment as there are simply many reasons behind whatever is happening so far. One of it being that it is undergoing some management changes and trying to remain legitimate at the same time. I just feel that if you deem fitting to support it then by all means, after all it is just justifiable and fair at the end of the day. Cheers.
I concern about it as I am afraid being cheated again. You know there are quite a lot of scams via the net. In the past I got payment from Occupex once but I haven't got it any more. It becomes to be a scam.
youless, Believe me, I know and understand where you are coming from and I am equally concern about all the scams on the internet. I have even posted a discussion seeking to quell these nuances and seeking if search engines could be interested and would be keen to eradicate these illegitimate sites. I do know that there are a lot of wannabes online where they have tried but failed. It is just like business enterprises where they open for a certain period and then fold up. It is just what we call the vicious cycle, so I believe sites like Occupex as you have mentioned is just another victim of that cycle. Anyway, as far as Pickjack is concerned here, let's hope that she will remain successful and worthy of our support and participation. Cheers.
Today I occasionally found your name in Pickjack and I am glad to it. I posted a new question relates to yours By the way, Pickjack seems to be down now. Hopfully it will fix soon.
@plumwish07 (4059)
yeah, i also noticed it too. just hoping that its not indication for going to be scamm program. actualy in what period pickjack paid their members? is it once a week? once in each two weeks? or once in a month as like mylot? and if there is sentences, "pickjack said, check your facts" whats supposed it mean? to where i should go?
In the past it seemed that Pickjack paid once a week. Now since the latest payment date is Feb.11th, so it will be two weeks.
hii youless.I am the member of pickjack since a month.And i have benn paid previously and i am very now.And i am doing pickjack very actively.Pickjack first declares the next payout date is on 5th feb.Then by seeing this date i feel very happy.And the next day i saw the pickjack i feel shock because they changed the next payout date from 5th feb to 11th feb.I feel disappointed because we must wait up to 11th.And if we leave a day without working in pickjack our earnings will be deducted.And also at 6th of this month i was busy and i cant spend even a minute in pickjack.So my earnings will be deducted on that day. I saw once in pickjack my earnings is deducted from $0.56 to $0.4.Why my earnings is deducted is i havent answer a single question on that day. So now i am working hard in pickjack to increse my earnings. The next payout date 11th Feb.Wait untill 11th.I am waiting for that day... happy mylotting..
In fact until now I can't figure out the payment rules of Pickjack. How much I earn from each correct answer or posting a new question etc. And you are right, if we are not active in a day, then our earning will be lower and it's strange in my opinion. As I think it should remain the same
@Ysabel (1201)
hello youless, i'm afraid i was too busy to notice that change in payment date. i was however paid already twice from that site, which makes me very happy. i think, as long as we are active, we get paid and that thing really matters. on your question about short of money thing, the members of pickjack is really growing, maybe your guess is right. but then again, we cannot just conclude! hope there's nothing like that yet as i am looking forward to another payment there. hows that? are you on another payment quest too? cheers! =)
Yes, I got my payment twice from Pickjack although it's not much