Mommy Is God In The Toilet?

Umm, Hmm, What, that is all I could think of when my 4 yr old asked me that today. I had no idea where she was going with this. So I said what made you ask that. She said, when the fish died you flushed it down the toilet. Okay so after I explained that is just what we do with the fish, and that God was not in the toilet. Then she wanted to know why we did not put them in the dirt. I said probably because the cats would dig them up, and eat them. What strange things have your kids asked this week?
@camomom (7536)
That's adorable. I can't think of anythig that my daughter has asked recently. The first time she went poopy in her potty, she told my mom that her poopy went down the water slide to China.
Ha Ha I love that. Today she told me she was gonna ask daddy to get me a hover round. Seems she thinks I am older than I do. I am not sure where that one came from, since I can clearly chase her around still.
@camomom (7536)
I just love kids!!!
hahaha..that was very smart of your daughter.in my case its a recent experience i am sharing.my toddler is ready for school.so he was called for an interview.the coordinator started asking him general questions like whats your name,what do you like wouls likesome chocolates? sort of stuff..he just turned his back to her and answered 'my mom told not to talk to strangers.all of us had good laugh and he got admission.
@wrangel15 (1443)
Lol. That was funny :) Just one of the smart kids out there.
She will tell people she should not talk to them too. I am glad they listen to what we say. Now if my 8 yr old politician would learn it.
Wow, what a smart girl. My son is in the repeating stage at the moment, but i cant wait until he starts asking question. He tries to ask question, like where is this or that, or when do we do something, but no questions like your daughter yet. That was so cute though.
Oh yes I love the repeating stage, not. I remember my son would repeat moon over and over every time he saw one.
@sahmof2 (274)
My child did number 2 in the potty for the first time yesterday and when he saw it he said "what happened to my butt", "what came out of my butt". I had to explain to him how when we eat the waste comes out and the whole nine yard, afterwards he said oh okay.
It is funny what they think that is. My son was petrified to poo in the toilet, when he was small. I literally had to make him do it, and you would have thought I was killing him. After he finally did it, he was fine with it.
@wrangel15 (1443)
What my niece usually did was slightly different. When she was still learning about colors, we would point on things in the house and she should tell what color is it. She was smarter than we thought. She was able to answer to whatever we point to. After a few questions, it was she who already asks what was the color of the things she was pointing to. She learns fast. Kids now are smart. They know many things and ask whatever come to their mind.
Your niece is a little smarty.
@Esbatty (58)
Sounds like a smart kid, using logic like that. Most kids wouldn't put together that "her fish went to heaven" and that you flushed the fish down the drain meaning God was in the toilet. I'm glad you told her the logical reason why you don't bury the fish outside and blowing her off. I don't have kids of my own but I find they make for interesting conversations. Like little Aristotles with boogers hanging out of their nose.
That is very funny, little Aristotles with boogers hanging out of their nose. I love that.