Fashion!

lady gaga - Lady Gaga must be cold in this picture. But if Suri Cruise can brave the chilly NYC weather without a coat, so can my girl Gaga!
@mmiceli (382)
Lady Gaga is never wearing a coat and is always in a bathing suit. The best part about it is, this isn't even an act! She dresses like this to go to the grocery store! I absolutely love her fierce and creative style, I think she's bringing something to music that has not been brought in a long time. She's a character, a vocal talent and has unique stand out pop music. She seems like a person that was born a star. What do you think of GaGa's fashion choices!
I like her style as well. I feel she is very talented and I love that song Poker Face. I am listening to it right now. I also like just dance too! I mean I cannot wait until she comes out with some new music. I normally do not go to the clubs but to hear her music I would go. I am hoping to see more discussions on this and I plan on starting one now. If you would like to look for it please do, we must have something in common sense we both like Lady Gaga! Take care
@mmiceli (382)
You should get her album! It's absolutely amazing and her videos are sick too! Paparazzi just came out you should watch it!
"Lovegame" is a good one, too!
@mmiceli (382)
I love that song too! But the video isn't all that compared to Paparazzi and Eh Eh (Nothin' Else I Can Say)
I agree with you - she definitely IS a character - and her fashion sense, if you can call it that, is very "out there". I don't necessarily look up to her, though, and even like what she wears - because I honestly find it a little weird; as I couldn't imagine NOT wearing normal things like jeans & hoodies & sweatpants. But kudos to her for bringing some originality & eccentricity to the scene.
@mmiceli (382)
Yeah, that's what's so cool about her! She's her own person and a true artist.
@bombshell (11265)
i dont know whats good about her
@mmiceli (382)
really? check out her album and then you'll see.