foot massage

@plb9201 (140)
hi there foot massage was started in china 5000 years ago. each part of your foot corespondes with your body. i can tell if somone is going to get sick or reduce all stress from your body in one hour. i can take headaches away by massaging feet. i have been in my carrer for 5 years and i love making people feel beter and give them a pain free life.
@StarBright (2799)
I have had several foot massages that were extremely painful. I was told it was because the part of my foot that was in pain coincided with the part of my body that had a problem. The masseuse was right. However, did he have to press so hard on the painful spots? I was almost in tears because I could not stand the pain. The really sore spots were mostly in the cushion of my foot. When he used his knuckles to massage my instep, it hurt like h@$$. He said I had calcium deposits that needed to be broken up, or something like that. My feet were extremely sore and I could hardly walk later that day. I have to admit, I felt better the next day. Each time, I had a massage by a different person. They all seem to want to hurt me. What do you think of that? Are my feet that bad? I have developed a hammertoe on my left foot. I have difficulty walking barefooted on hard surfaces. I need some support. However, I cannot wear high heels anymore.