Stolkholm, Sweden?

Has anyone ever travelled to or lived in this area? My sister is going to Stolkholm over spring break - and I thought, what better of a place to compile a bunch of tips & advice than at MyLot? What experiences have you had in Sweden? Is there anything that she should know? Are there any huge tourist attractions (or even small bars & restaurants) that she should for sure go to? Any help is great! :)
• Sweden
I live in Stockholm and right now it´s -1C and snowing outside. http://www.stockholmtown.com has a lot of information and I would recommend a boat cruise in the archipelago.It´s beautiful.
Thanks! Do you like living there? :) I'll send my sis. the link. Thanks again!
• Sweden
I have lived here since I was born, so yes,I like it.
@maximax8 (30060)
I have been to Stockholm and I found it beautiful but really pricey. I stayed in a youth hostel ship and then in a youth hostel to make my stay there a bit longer. I found Galma Stan area, the old town, really picturesque with all its attractive old architecture. I found the people friendly. I traveled around Scandinavia and had to reserve seats or berths on the train in advance. I got a train via another place up to Narvik in Norway.
@maximax8 (30060)
Just to add I hope that your sister will have a lovely time there during the spring break. The weather might be cool so I suggest she takes some fairly warm clothes. Shopping in Stockholm can be expensive. When I was there some food items were three times the price than at home like cornflakes.
Thanks for all of the advice! I'll mention what you suggested to her. I appreciate your answers! ;)
• Turkey
I'm planning to visit Stockholm next summer.one of my friends call this place as 'heaven' =] I've been researching everything about Sweden for 3 mmonths and the things I've found amazed me so far.I think we don't need to think about it.We should be there at once =]
@vekstr (179)
• Sweden
I've lived in Stockholm all my life. I love it. Old town is an must if you're visiting. If you're into record-digging Snickars Records at Heleborgsgatan 5A is the place. The closest subway station is Hornstull. Another create record-digging shop is Recordmania near Medborgarplatsen.