fun in the sun... but really inside on the computer

Australia
cashcrate.. heard of it? well im relatively new to it but im prety addicted. you earn points by completing offers then you play games/tournaments for more points with your points and its fun. you can then turn those points into money. and you can also complete offers on this site for money. i just wanted to know if anyone else uses this site and has any opinions?? once again banner is on my profile if you want to join or just take a look
@vonvonex (284)
I have also signed up for the site but I don't receive any offers for me to earn points for me to play and earn at their games. I just can figure out why is their no offers for me. I also like the site but I can't earn points. Huhuhuh... Can you help me with my problem on cashcrate? how much have you earned now?
@vonvonex (284)
nothing came out... Huhuhuhu... Do you also earn points by playing the games without any putting points? maybe the offers are for those who live in the U.S. and noto n other countries. I live in the Philippines.
i dont live in the US. no you have to put at least one point in to play in them
@vonvonex (284)
Ok... thanks for your help though. Where do you live by the way? How many offers did you did today?