Where is the weight loss?

I am working out daily these days. I am doing Core Secrets,turbo jam. You can see my legs are toning and my killer butt forming. I just can't figure out why the scale shows nothing loss. I don't want to bulk up like a weight builder. Help!
@chrislotz (8200)
You may be doing the wrong exercises. Or you may be using too many weights. To keep from bulking up you need to do little resistance exercises with low weights. It also could be your diet. If you are eating a lot of carbs they will help build your muscles too much. Especially rice. My brother is a body builder and a coach and a dietician. He eats a lot of rice when he is wanting to build his muscles fast, for a competion. Keep up the good work and just slow down the weight lifting and the carbs, and see what a difference that would make. Alrighty then, talk to you later my friend, Have a good mylotting day, Chris
I do eat a lot of white rice. I have to cut down on that TODAY!. Thanks for the help.
@chrislotz (8200)
Your welcome and let me know how it is going. If cutting back on rice helps.
last night I ate baked chicken with nothing else. It was goooooood too. Thanks
@minnie_98214 (10572)
I am having the same issue right now. I try not to let it bother me but it does lol. But i wont stop as i like how my legs and butt are starting to look. Now if only my tummy would show some improvements.
If you don't have the ball work out. I would say get it a sap. It's making my abs smile daily. I can feel my stomach getting flatter and firm. I can't think of anything better.