What's your favorite DS game?

France
@shazzies (50)
I really enjoy using my DS and I like the brain training game and also Castaway. My DS is really cool and very addictive.
• France
This brain training game is awesome.
@lubasa (28)
• Brazil
my favorite so far is the world ends with you nice music tunes great play style so munch funny enjoyed to play remakes of final fantasy III and IV too =]
• France
O! Should have a look at these ones.
In the world of nintendo and gaming, No obe comes close to POKEMON. Ever since pokemon came out in 1996, the world, but mostly the children were transfixed at how amusing and funny it is. Now a days you can play pokemon almost anywhere, but the leading pokemon game is POKE DAIMOND which you play on the nintendo duel system. Give it a try guys.
• France
I've never been attracted to it and to be honest I never saw what it looks like. I like new things so I should give it a try that's correct.
@JABeau59 (446)
My favorite DS game is Mahjong quest. You have to like mahjong. It is great because you have to complete a board to move to the next level. Each level has new rules so it gets very interesting. Rent if first if you are not sure, but I bought it because I love mahjong.
• France
Very interesting.
@mymelodake (1339)
Ace Attorney is my favorite! It's a game in which you play a lawyer, and you do investigations and collect evidence, then go to court to defend your client. It's pretty good. Of course it's not without its faults, but this series is still my favorite. I've played all four games, and now, I'm waiting for the US version of Ace Attorney Investigations. I can't wait!
• France
I saw some videos of it, it looks fun indeed.
@thea09 (18316)
• Greece
I enjoy so many games on my DS so it is hard to chose a favourite, today I think I would say that my favourite DS game is Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games. Does anyone else enjoy this game and what is your favourite athletic sport which is featured.
• France
I heard the Wii version is very good. Never had the chance to try though.
@cyberfluf (5004)
• Netherlands
My favourite so far is professor Layton and the curious village. I love how the plot builds up and the different types of puzzles you need to solve to get closer to unfolding the mystery of the curious village. The images are very nicely designed and the puzzles have some serious difficulty along the way. If you like to game in an active way this is the game for you!
• France
O I heard about this one and seems they sold a lot.