Last night i face a problem with my internet connection

last night i was busy with my sister. We were talking about a serious matter about our family. But at once my net is disconnected. I tried many times to connect. but all in vain. I know some times it happens. Do you face this problem any time? I do not like this. But what can i do that time. so.....................
I have faced the same situation and I know how it feels. Internet connection is very important, especially when we depend on it to do out work and rely on it for many things which make our job easier. What you can do is ask someone who knows about internet connection and maybe he can help you to solve the problem as soon as possible. However, I think now your problem is already solved, if not how come you can post here isn't it? Next time when you are offline without notice, what you can do is to contact a professional which you already trust and can come upon immediate request. In this way it can reduce your stress and anxiety while waiting for the connection to reconnect. I hope you the best of luck and I hope this problem won't occur again. I know it sucks!
@kumarpslv (3216)
Every one are "supposed to" to face this problems due to the service providers. 95% of the discontinuity is due the errors occurred in the ISP part.The other reasons may be loosely connected cables, and some may in our system. I met such situation many time, then I started calling my ISP and will be getting the ready made reply of " We will rectify it very soon". But they will be doing as and when they like and will never consider customers complaints as serious matters. I have planned many times to change my ISP, but by my inquiry with my friends, i found all will be like thin only and hence i left that thought. Straggling with the same....
@vicky30 (4773)
I face a problem everyday in my internet connection.It keeps disconnecting in the middle.If it gets disconnected for mylot then i have to close the browser and start it again.If i;m playing online games there is no problem as it automatically connects and i can start playing.If the connection doesn't come.Then i read a book or watch tv.
I also face many problems with my internet connection i had warned my ISP many times but no use, i suggest you to change your ISP it is very hurting if the connection goes off while doing some important work.
It's not a common thing here in my area, but whenever I encounter this problem, it's almost always the ISP's fault. It sucks because I don't think I can live without the internet.
@srganesh (6345)
It happens once in a while for me too.I think the server experiences more traffic by that time and hence the hang up.Really I feel irritated if I am in the middle of some important things.What I do at that times is,switch off the modem and on it again after some time.We can't help it otherwise.