Are you superstitious?

@katsalot1 (1619)
Friday 13th got me thinking about superstitions. My Mum was very superstitious. She'd throw salt over shoulder if she spilt any, take an empty purse outside and turn it over when there was a new moon, spit 3 times if she saw a white horse, touch wood, cross fingers...you name it and she'd be going through some strange ritual to ward off bad luck. I think the only thing I do automatically is touch wood. Have you got any superstitions?
I used to be superstitious but I try not be now as I don't believe in that stuff anymore but I don't think I would walk under a ladder. I used to not walk over three drains when I was younger as I was told it was bad luck but I looked silly trying to avoid three drains so I walk over them now!
@katsalot1 (1619)
I think that not walking under ladders is a sensible one, because something might get dropped on you.
@underdogtoo (9589)
I am not superstitious. I am curious and if something does not seem to be reasonably explained then I try to find a suitable reason for it. There is usually something behind things like that. Cheers!!