Is anyone else losing post numbers?

Two nights ago, I was at 600 posts... then the next day I was at 595...then I got to 625 this morning, and did my running and things for the day and I just got back on and started to post again and after a post or two I was at 625...I keep losing posts??? Is this happening to anyone else?
@aisaellis22 (6449)
Hello bookreadermom08! It happened to me too. I was wondering why I lost the number of my posts when in fact I am trying my best not to respond to a possible discussion who might violate mylot rules. I can't actually remember because it happened last year.
yeah, I am going to be very careful from now on... thanks for responding,and good luck and happy mylotting!!
you're welcome bookreadermom08
@dlr297 (5416)
It has happened to me too. But i am learning all the rules, and hopefully i will not lose any more. last week i noticed that one of the threads i responded to was removed for some reason, and i lost post points...
LOL, I am glad to see I am not the only one... I feel better now... thanks for responding and happy mylotting.