Have you seen Mama Mia...what did you think of it?

I am currently watching Mama Mia for the first time, we rented it this week and it is due back and so we are watching it now... well I am watching it and posting as well... I needed to get some stuff done on the computer... but I stop to watch the movie and well I am not quite sure what I think of it so far...LOL did you see it and what did you think of it?
ooh for me, i loved Mamma Mia! it's such a lovely movie and the songs in it are good too- makes me wanna sing along and dance!
that I totally agree, the songs made me want to get up and dance!! LOL thanks for responding.
@lilybug (21145)
I have not seen it yet. It is on the long list of "movies to rent" I just have not bothered to rent any of those movies lately.
it was on my list too....LOL, I am glad that I was able to finally watch it!! thanks for responding.
@ArsonCuff (3121)
Unfortunately I sat through this one. I may be biased against musicals to egin with, but this one was extra special crap. Ugh.
...I am so sorry that you had to sit through it, but very glad to hear that you made it through!! LOL, I dont believe that musicals are for everyone, that I agree 100%, it was cute and had some funny parts and if you like the music it would something you could have fun with... however if you arent into it, then you arent into it....LOL thanks for responding.
@Amberina (1541)
I loved that movie I thought it was the best ever, I love ABBA and the countryside that it was filmed in was beautiful. I would love to go there someday.
oh I have to agree, the countryside was so beautiful in that movie... I so want to go there now!!! LOL thanks for responding.
@Aurone (4757)
I really liked it. I received a copy of it for Christmas. I love ABBA's music and the song writers from the group wrote the musical so it works extremely well. I have seen it a couple of times and enjoyed it immensely each time.
LOL well this is the first time for me...thanks for responding.
I never saw this movie but I might rent it on netflix. It sounds like something that I will look forward to watching. I think that it is a good movie but is something that is alittle different and not your typical movie. I think that it would be something that most people would like watching but I'm not really sure about it.
thanks for responding, I agree it is different as I havent seen a movie like this one before and I think it is almost over... it is different but there have been some really funny parts...LOL