Ok I have another bag to show. What do you think of it

kl - kl
I have made a few more today here is one. Please tell me a price to list. I have neighbors who keep asking. I say i am not ready to sell yet. I don't want to be high. I start them on ebay at 4$ this is the lowest ever. Thanks
@chalmette69 (3010)
Wow, that is very nice, you are really doing a great job, I think 4.00 is a little low, they sell for 10.00 here.
I will start the bid a bit higher. I see the other juice bags for a lot more. I have a customer next week. $20.00 She loves them. :)
Sounds about right to start at. Good luck. They are nice.
Well I'll leave the starting price at 4$ but what about a buy in now price. It takesw about 30 minutes to make. The string is 2$ the extras 2$ a pack, thread 1$ etc Thanks for responding so quick.
@sedel1027 (17851)
That bag is adorable! I am surprised that you are only getting $20. I have been trolling ebay a lot lately for wedding things, I am very surprised at the amount of junk listed that is not as nice as what you have. That stuff is listed for much higher than $20.
ko - My sisters birthday gift from me. Hope she likes it.
I am just starting, I also don't want to have high priced bags. I know what you mean about the pricing. my god I saw this size bag for $75.00 I would love to know who wants it this bad.
I would say $10
I was offered 20.00$ by a customer this thursday. It's sold.:) I will let evryone in my neighborhood pick a price. Not less than 13.00$