If you will get as reward from mylot $100 what you will do?

hey without any work and without any effort if mylot give you that money what you will do of it? lets discuss and enjoy different desire of mylotters.
@dpk262006 (56764)
I would keep the amount in a Fixed Deposit Account and when a dire need will arise, I'll use it. I will feel honoured it mylot offers me $ 100, even after posting responses, I do not want any money, without any labour.
hey thats really good that you are working here for no money. so whats your plan for new rewarded money +200 by mylot. hope you will again put it in your fix deposit account.
@dpk262006 (56764)
Yes, I'll. Will you help me earning this amount........LOL!
hmmm yes i will do that this is my promise here on mylot. dear you are the one who is very active here in mylot and i know you are very honest to answer each and every discussion and responses of that so i will work with you here to keep the healthy discussion here on mylot.
@nanayangel (7860)
Hi there! Well, if I get $100, I will use it for my tuition fee for the next enrollment in June. Mine or for my son since we're planning to transfer in a private school. It won't pay for everything but it's a big help.
good i liked yor response the best, believe me you are going to get money more then this sooner. because i trust that god is always with me and he will listen my voice for you dear
Thank you very much for choosing my post as the best response. I also have faith in Him and I know that someday, somehow, everyone will get what they deserve.
you are always welcome dear. i am really feeling very proud that you are responding to my discussion very frequently. thanks once again for your participation here with me. happy mylotting.
@sadiq007 (334)
Anajali is it possible that some will give us penny without doing anythig... I dont think so. But if i rewarded by 100$ then i will spend it on buying some equity stocks...in now days almost of all sotcks are down more then 70% so more chances to grow my money in long term.
hey you are money minded person...hmmm even it is good to be money minded one in this world here.
@mensab (4204)
if i get $100 from mylot, then i will spend it to buy books. our economy needs some spending to stimulate the economy. my $100 may not enough, but if thousands more will spend money on something that they can use, then sales and demand of products will somehow increase and jobs may be kept because of the demand. but as reality sinks in, $100 is never enough even for myself. anyhow, i will still spend it to add my collection of books.
thanks for your participation
@arunmails (3012)
I just laugh at myself and silently transfer the amount to my account. What you want me to do that then?, I think most of us will do the same what I thought to do right? In case, if you got the same from mylot, what will you do yar?
thanks for participation. i liked your answer about silently transfer and laugh.
If I got $100 I would put it to something important like bills or twords something for my apartment.
thanks for your participation