Can you tell me the sites which pays for recieving SMS???

I am very eager to know these sites.Please tell me if you are familiar. Happy myloting
@Bethany1202 (3432)
I've never heard of this type of program, and, from the responses others have provided, it looks like it may only be available in India? Oh well -- I have other free ways to earn a little cash if anyone is interested. Please contact me for more information if you'd like. Thanks.
@skyblue (1300)
I dont have heard this type of site name.If you interested about Indian stock market news for free of cost, then type JOIN stocksensex send to 9870807070 This is a free service
@rakesh284 (1472)
As far as earning from SMS is concerned. I think only Indians sites are paying for this. Mginger is the best. Even youmint is there but they are not sending SMS. At least mginger sends SMS it also has referrer earnings also It really works but it takes time to reach payout limit.