calling all mumbai-based mylotters !!

@veejay19 (3590)
Hello and Hi to all Mumbai Mylotters. I have an idea. Why don`t we all ie, boys,girls, men, women, married and unmarried, working and retired all form a Mumbai Mylotters Club. We are friends on the site but now we can become real friends by exchanging our email id`s, our telephone numbers, our residential addresses and meet each other. We could all get to know each other on a personal note and our families could become friends of each other. I know life in Mumbai is a rat race and hectic and it is difficult for each and everyone to meet on a regular basis. However we could keep in touch with each other and say meet once in 6 months or a year and have dinner. Tell me what you all think about it and let me know?
@mayka123 (13459)
It is indeed a good idea to start a Mumbai Mylotters Club. But I am not too sure how many mylotters would feel comfortable sharing their telephone numbers and residential addresses to meet each other. I have become good freinds with a lot of mylotters and we share emails on both hotmail and gmail. It is only after getting to know them better through our conversations that I have exchanged my telephone no with some of them. May be we could first meet together in some place and then become real friends.
@veejay19 (3590)
I agree with you mayka. Most people would balk at the thought of giving their telephone numbers to complete strangers even if they are mylotters. As for meeting at a place i would suggest my house.The reason is that i am disabled and on a wheelchair. I have not moved out of my house since 1995, you can say that i am under life imprisonment in my own house. This idea struck me as i have just a couple of friends. Mylot folks write such interesting discussions and warmheartedly reply also. I felt that such people are worth knowing. If you or anyone else is interested you can send me a private message and i will give my phonenumber and address so we could meet at my house, become friends in the realsense and then carry on from there. What do you think, let me know,ok? LOL
@mayka123 (13459)
May be you could first share emails with your friends and that would bring you closer to them. Later on you could invite them to your house. Mylotters are indeed very friendly and I have extended my friendship beyond mylot with some of them.
@Sreekala (32780)
Hi Veejay, I think your call was not fruitful as I saw that there is only one response. May be the Mumbai people have missed your discussion as I know some people from there. If there is any vacancy for people from Delhi I can join. I know you must need a face to face meeting I think, hope you will get some members from Mumbai.
@veejay19 (3590)
Hi Sreekala, you are welcome. In fact i think all Indian Mylotters should get together and keep in touch with each other. Perhaps i must have chosen the wrong forum to start this discussion. I will send you my email id pvtly so you can send it to your mumbai friends and then we can carry on from there.
@Sreekala (32780)
Hi Veejay, I have sent the link to one of my friend and she responded to you below. She knows Mumbai mylotters and can help you to reach your goal.
@Informer (803)
That's a good Idea frnd.. but sorry I can't join u as I m from Delhi.....Hope to get a club in Delhi as well.. Happy My Lotting
@KUSHANK55 (2437)
take the initiative. we can work in this direction. happy mylotting.