Can and How does a blind person dream?

@sadiq007 (334)
I am still in confusion does blind person have dream. How they can dreaming ... As they have never seen any physical object then how they can see. Any one have idea what is the the theory behind this.
I think dreams are more of interpretations of our thoughts than the actual things we see. let’s say I dream of expanding my house…I know what my house looks like and when I dream (by dreaming here, I am actually thiking in my mind) I want to have a bigger house than the one I have now with different plans for different areas. So what stops a blind person from thinking, from imagining? I don’t know, it may not be the same as us, but they definitely have an idea of things which we see…like we see our children everyday, blind people do not see their children but they definitely have an idea by touching. And as for dreams in sleep, well most of them have no meaning, so again what stops blind people from seeing them? But I must say, I am intrigued by this…I am waiting for a better and more authentic answer.
@sadiq007 (334)
Nice explanation ... but i think the right way know about dream of blind person we have to ask the same to any blind person...
@owlwings (41828)
• Cambridge, England
I don't know any blind person to ask but I have read many times that they dream of the sensations that are normal for them - sounds, touch, heat, cold and so on. In fact, one of the best descriptions I have seen is Response #3 here: http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/1835496.aspx
Owlwings, Yes, an awesome answer but I am still not clear. Something hot is like the heat from the stove…that’s OK coz heat is more felt than seen. But something soft is like cotton wool…so what does a blind person know about cotton wool apart from the fact that it soft…even the colour white is not know to a blind person…so how is cotton wool explained and interpreted? More complex is snow flakes for blue…what does the colour blue denote and how is it related to snow flakes? Very complicated stuff…I think we need a psychoanalyst or people stying psychology for a definite answer.