I still have unpacked boxes in my closet from moving years ago

Do you have boxes in your closet that you have not unpacked from moving years ago. I wonder whats in the boxes its been so long. When I do end up moving again I think I should go through the boxes and see if theres anything in there thats not neccessary to keep. What do you think?
@ANTIQUELADY (36468)
no, when i move i unpack everything. if u have done w/out it for years don't believe u need it. lol.
I know I probally dont need half the stuff in those boxes. LOL
oh definitely if you havent used the stuff in there, most likely you dont need them...LOL I am not sure if we actually have any boxes left in the garage that are unpacked, as I was pretty thorough the first year we moved here and when we moved from the last place I had gone through a ton of stuff and didnt bring it with us to here... we didnt use it so it didnt come with us...LOL good luck, and hey maybe as a suggestion you can go through a box a month... even little by little it can make a difference.
@venchaul (541)
I find that some people are in common about the unpacked boxes.when you are moving, you'd like to pack the things and keep them well, even though you seldom use them. In fact you never use some of them again. However if you throw them out, you find you are lack of them. I often come aross the case.
@winterose (39897)
yes before I move I get rid of all the stuff I don't want so that I don't have to lug all the stuff with me.
I don't have that kind of stuffs in my house. Most are daily used items, if not for daily use it would be in the category of occasionally used. For stuffs that meant for well kept, I packed it in special wooden boxes and I wrote down the lists of it on top of the boxes. So that easy for me to search next time once needed. Not many in my closet, actually.
Why do you think you'll move again? Empty the boxes now because everything else you put off going through now will continue to build up. It's like cleaning out your closet: Clean out your closet and get rid of those items of clothing you think you might wear again and save...and you ain't gonna wear them, take my word for it. It's like cleaning the spider webs out of your mind. Just do it! And, when you're finished with your closet and boxes, you can come to my house and clean my boxes and closets. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.