Which way is best to list an item?

I have listed a lace front wig on ebay. I researched this for a while before buying them. Right now I have 6 of these wigs. I only listed one of them.I figure I will let that one finish and see how it goes. I see people listing all of their wigs. Getting bids like I am. But,I feel it gives a person too many choices of the same thing. When they can bid on one item and I make more money. Am I thinking correctly or,should I list all my wigs at one time. Thanks very much.
If you are doing auction instead of fixed price I like to list mine separate. That way you may have a good chance of giving a second chance offer to the second highest bidder which is usually only 50 cents less than the winning bid. A second chance offer is great because it means you do not have to pay another listing fee, also you are almost guaranteed a second sale.
I never thought of it this way. Thank you for the help.