Whats your favorite scent?

house fresner - I love to smell all these scents.
We all have something we like to smell. I love to smell runuzit super odor neutralizer's. I use these to fresher my entire home. Pure breeze is light and airy. I like Orchard Garden as well. I keep two in the kitchen. One in the bathroom and two in the living room. Whats your favorite brand and scent?
@elitess (5071)
• Ipswich, England
Hello friend. I will not give out any brand names for products but i will tell you my favorite flavors and scents: - vanilla - banana and orange (in fruits) - lavender I think there must be others that i like also, but these are the ones that i can remember right now.
banana sounds nice to me. But,I can't stand the smell of them. Lavender is best
@snowcat46 (2322)
I'm allergic to most synthetic scents, so I can't use or stand perfumes anymore. Boo-hoo! I used to love Timeless and Moonwind though. Now I love Pledge lemon scent and the wonderful Pine-Sol. Those two I hope I don't get allergic too. I can't tolerate any air fresheners. My daughter used one once, and I had to air out the house for a week. In winter!! Brrrr!!!
Oh your so right I would not want to use any either. That sounds sad to hear.
@nansheeca (215)
i love the scent of vanilla and citrus fruity...makes me relax and its not so strong, just right for my laid back lifestyle..
lavender is the scent that soothes me. it will cause me to have a great nap as well. I can't use it when I am doing things. Or I will be out like a new born.
Oh i love the Pure Breeze the best and there is another called something Rain i just call the full name of but it smells so good.
yes I have had that one as well. I may very well have another one in the closet.. I stay with these.
@katsalot1 (1619)
All synthetic scents from perfume to air fresheners give me a sore throat, so I don't use any. My favourite scents are natural - like honeysuckle, rose, jasmine and lavender.
Oh that is sad to hear about your sore throat. I love the scent of lavender as well. This is why i stay with fabuloso.
@falconx (221)
• Finland
Those ugly crocs shoes have funny scent.
@HansonFan (1659)
My favorite is vanilla! I love the sweet smell but that it isn't horribly strong. I also like Rose and Honeysuckle. I love going to Bath and Body works - I love their Honeysuckle, Cucumber Melon, and Black Raspberry Vanilla! Oh, now I have to go put some lotion on! lol