How many white candles are you surrounded by?

white candle - Bring some sort of comfort to me.
I have eight large ones in my living room. I have some in my bedroom as well. How many I would say about 6. I don't feel like getting up to count them. Plus my sister keeps coming over for a candle. I find that white candles give off some comfort. I can't explain it to you. So,how many white candles are you surrounded by.
@Archie0 (4667)
i have too many candles in my house not only in my room but even in kitchen and other rooms i have much more white and perfumed candle tahn colourful ones if they are colourfull they only consist of purple and light pink or light blue ones. and no other colours i make them thats why it is possible for me to keep so many i even make gel candles because i just love candles and their light, they are my passion.
It's kinda funny but I don't have any white candles . I have pink and I have lilac, but no white ones. When I made candles I had all colors and scents . Since living in Mexico I'm making bees wax candles and they are only yellow . Any other colors I have to buy at the store . Candles have always been my passion You should try making them ! its fun and when you pour candles the scent can be smelled all through the house .
They say it's a costly creation to make these. I love candles and would love to make them.
@maximax8 (29543)
I don't have any white candles in my home. I do think the look really lovely lit up of an evening time. My sister's mother-in-law lit a candle and then went to sleep. She woke up and her flat was on fire. A neighbor managed to keep to fire under control. However much got burnt. She had to go and stay in hotel and then find another place to live. I hope she will be more careful in her current flat.
I don't light my candles for this sale fear. Oh I hope she was ok over all.
@maximax8 (29543)
Candles are great if you are careful. Luckily my sister's mother-in-law was fine after the fire she began. She didn't get hurt but all her clothes took much washing. In the smoke all her clothes turned black. She went to visit her other children that live in Canada at Christmas time.