Why is "Grey's Anatomy" showing reruns?

This is the second week now and Grey's Anatomy is still showing reruns. Why do you think they are showing reruns at this time?
You know what I glanced at the guide on the TV and I thought it said it was new. But, after I saw your post I checked again and noticed that it is an episode from last year. What in the world are they thinking? I checked and Ugly Betty is new. So, why isn't Greys Anatomy new. I was really looking forward to it. I am Pacific time so I still have a couple hours before it comes on here, just in case you thought it was weird me talking future tense. Sorry, I didn't answer your question. Hopefully someone else will know. I feel your pain though.
It's okay. At least someone else is like me, mad at ABC for doing reruns of Grey's Anatomy.
Hey, I saw a couple commercials today and yesterday. It looks like it is actually going be new this week.
Wow, that's good. Looking forward to it already.
@lilybug (21147)
I don't know for sure. I noticed the last two weeks after the crossover that they have been reruns. I hope new episodes come back soon.