AMerica we need to take a stance!

@stacyv81 (5904)
There have been plenty of discussions on the Britian fiasco, yes I called it a fiasco because that is what it is! It is ridiculous! And i felt the need to say this about it! We as Americans are going to stand behind a president, who is supposed to represent us, who disrespects another country and gives back a gift meant for America? I mean, it is disgraceful, and is not the way I want to be represented! I cannot believe the audacity! I want to just say who do you think you are? What do you think? is this the way you want to be represented? Is this how you want other nations to see America?
@smacksman (6074)
No disrespect taken. We in the UK look upon you as kin. We have been through too much together in the past to think otherwise. Politicians may come and go but the people will always stand together and be there for each other.
@stacyv81 (5904)
Thank you I am so glad you think that way. I just feel like he misrepresented what and who we are as a country. Does that make sense?
@smacksman (6074)
Absolutely. For all the hype, we must remember that politicians are humane too (yes, really! haha) and drop clangers like the rest of us on occasions. Our Mr. Brown is not foolproof by any means!
@stacyv81 (5904)
I can understand that! lol! But It is common deceny to not reject a gift, ya know? It kind of makes me think our leader has no common sense or regard for peoples feelings...