Baked or Fried Chicken?

@lynnemg (4536)
When you prepare or eat chicken, would you rather have it fried or baked? Normally, I prefer baked because it is less greasy and I enjoy the flavor much more. Once in a while, maybe three times a year, I will fry chicken for the family.
hey...i cannnot resist either of them....so both for me
@lazeebee (5466)
Hi Lynnemg, I like both baked and fried chicken. However, I only bake chicken at home; it is cleaner than cooking fried chicken, which I usually get from KFC.
@pratik87 (1927)
first of all chicken s very good however you eat it...either baked or chicken .. i like chicken a lot..but when it comes to preference i would choose fried chicken over baked chicken...its more crispy more tasty that way
@Bd200789 (2994)
I like chicken prepared both ways.
@daneg33 (1131)
I love it baked with seasoning salt. I know seasoning salt is really high in sodium, so I try not to add too much. I eat chicken so much my husband says I may turn into a chicken.
@playapal (894)
I'm with you. I much prefer baked chicken. It is one of my favorite meals, add some mashed potatoes and gravy, corn and biscuits, yummmy! I also love leftover baked chicken, there are so many things to do with it. I like to mix it with rice, veggies and a little soy sauce and ginger the next day, and then when it is almost gone, boil the carcass and bits of leftover chicken to make soup. Chicken is so good and so inexpensive, I love being able to get a couple meals out of it.
Hey there! I like them both baked and fried. I like the taste of baked chicken and yes it is less greasy. But, personally nothing can beat fried chicken.lol I just love fried chicken because it crispy and very taste. You like it with more black pepper on it. It smells very nice. I love dipping it with gravy or ketchup. Have a nice day. Happy posting!!
@elisa812 (3032)
I love chicken both ways! If I am getting it at a restaurant, I usually will go for fried chicken because I love the taste of it. If I am making it at home though, then I usually end up baking it since it's healthier, and I like being able to make it in a variety of different ways. I guess I like fried chicken probably the best, but I try not to eat it too often since it is so fattening!
Chicken of any type is okay for me...since i'm a hard core lover of chicken and i like it any form that it is been given and i like fried ones more than the baked ones..since in the friend ones the chicken would be well friend in the outer layer which makes it taste more good than the baked one...so that is the obivious reason that i like the fried one but if given i would take them both without any hesitation... Happy Mylotting
@dinona (198)
I like both baked and fried chicken but my children love fried chicken. So most of the time I make fried chicken. Sometimes I bake chicken if there are guests in my house.....